F.r.i.e.n.d.s
Been going out after work for my past few days, it's quite an enjoyable evenings with my group of friends. Complains! Gossips! And about our present life! I guess everyone just can't live in this world without having any friends. They're the support pillar when you're in whatever mood.
Although family are always there for you, sometimes you won't tell them every single problem right? You definitely will look up for your close friends for advices. True friends won't do or say any negative comments instead they will support you from behind even you won't listen to them. I suppose this is what people call true friendship.
"Down" period is tough, everyone should know it. So be a good listener, and give appropriate advise. Never treat as a joke as it's kind of pissed people off. Once "down" people get some negative feedback from you, they won't turn to you the next time. Slowly both of you will drift apart...
You do share happy moments with friends too, dont you? Aww! I do miss those times, not that we don't have it now. Just that as we are growing up, we don't have as much time as before when we're in school. As time passes, the bond will either get stronger or weaker. This is based on how regular you keep in contact with one another.
These are what friends are for I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During my lunchtime, my colleagues and I went to a nearby Starbucks for de-stressing. It's FRIDAY!!!
They had their drinks and I had my cheesecake. Yeah!

Guiltless(Lowfat) Mango Cheesecake
Although family are always there for you, sometimes you won't tell them every single problem right? You definitely will look up for your close friends for advices. True friends won't do or say any negative comments instead they will support you from behind even you won't listen to them. I suppose this is what people call true friendship.
"Down" period is tough, everyone should know it. So be a good listener, and give appropriate advise. Never treat as a joke as it's kind of pissed people off. Once "down" people get some negative feedback from you, they won't turn to you the next time. Slowly both of you will drift apart...
You do share happy moments with friends too, dont you? Aww! I do miss those times, not that we don't have it now. Just that as we are growing up, we don't have as much time as before when we're in school. As time passes, the bond will either get stronger or weaker. This is based on how regular you keep in contact with one another.
These are what friends are for I guess.
During my lunchtime, my colleagues and I went to a nearby Starbucks for de-stressing. It's FRIDAY!!!
They had their drinks and I had my cheesecake. Yeah!

1 Comments:
A hug expresses a thousand words...
*huggies*
Always will be there ^_^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home