Monday, May 7, 2007

Long Distance Romance...

Ever believe in Long Distance Romance(LDR) ? Or you already have 1 currently? Don't you find it's kind of insecure as both parties are so far apart?

Normally when couple are about to leave each other for whatever reasons to other places, they will either intiate to breakup or make some promises. And the promises will gone to some drain after sometimes. So is there really romances in long distance relationship? I doubt it..

One main issue of Long Distance Romance is the needs of your partner most but they're not there. I think almost every LDR just break up using this reason, it's kind of common nowadays.

Seriously, when a person feeling down, there's a need for care and concern. No matter is from a related or even unrelated human beings. They will feel blessed as this show the world is a nice place to live in.

So please shower everyone on Earth with your LOVE...

For You:
As time passes by
The time we're been together
No matter happy or sad
It's always a dream
With suprises and laughter

Your sweetest fills my mind
Every word you said
Leave an impact on me, Baby!
I don't know how my life will be
But I do cherish you
From the bottom of my heart..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree! LDR not gonna work out...

But...haha...few examples around me actually prove me wrong..-.-""

Hence, I feel that it's all about trust, determination..etc.

Whether u can still be loyal to ur partner despite of all those seduction around you...

May 7, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home