My Nephew
On 080607, my nephew was on Earth. He definitely will become a handsome guy like his uncle who is me(LOL).

Isn't he cute? I'm sure he will be our PRECIOUS in the family now. I shall go back and see him when I'm free.
Above is 1 of my gifts for him! There will be more..
Note: Sorry for the "Will" as it's meant to protect my cute nephew's pic rights.

Isn't he cute? I'm sure he will be our PRECIOUS in the family now. I shall go back and see him when I'm free.
Above is 1 of my gifts for him! There will be more..
Note: Sorry for the "Will" as it's meant to protect my cute nephew's pic rights.
1 Comments:
How time flies ..i can still remember tat day when u go overseas for ur sister's wedding .hmmm....ur nephew is cute wor , but i'm sure tat Will Jr can be cuter . when can i see him lei ? haha .(:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home