"KIASU" Singaporeans in bus
Why are singaporeans so damn kiasu? Even aligning from bus also need to be FIRST! I'm not here blogging to complain, is just that I can't understand why is this happening. If they're going for GSS, I don't think I have anything to say but for this behaviour.. It's super LOSER!
When going to align from a bus, keep pushing and pushing, it's kind of dangerous. Furthermore the bus haven't even stop. What the HELL! What if the person being push around lose her/his balance? Then everyone will start to push the blame again. I mean everyone are rushing for time but safety still need to be ensure right. Pushing around won't solve the problem. Sigh..
Please think of others..
When going to align from a bus, keep pushing and pushing, it's kind of dangerous. Furthermore the bus haven't even stop. What the HELL! What if the person being push around lose her/his balance? Then everyone will start to push the blame again. I mean everyone are rushing for time but safety still need to be ensure right. Pushing around won't solve the problem. Sigh..
Please think of others..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home