~ Being Appreciated ~
Being appreciated by someone is so nice! HAHA.. Who don't like being appreciated, specially someone dearest to you right?
Met my bestie for dinner after work. In the afternoon, she told me she got something for me, I was like so damn happy but at the same time was curious about what will she give me. How I wish was cheesecake but HELL NO! Below is the "something" which she want to give me:

She bought me to heaven till I met her in the evening, she straight away bought me to the lowest point (LOL). Still said her boyfriend don't have the sweets, what is this! Think I'm 3 years old kid ar! (Kidding). Anyway I'm so so touched by her action.. Although is a small gift (Indeed small and it's free.. LOL), I still feel the love of her (Aww.. not those BGR).
So everyone please make some actions to your loved ones, even a small action make their days brighter!!!
Met my bestie for dinner after work. In the afternoon, she told me she got something for me, I was like so damn happy but at the same time was curious about what will she give me. How I wish was cheesecake but HELL NO! Below is the "something" which she want to give me:

She bought me to heaven till I met her in the evening, she straight away bought me to the lowest point (LOL). Still said her boyfriend don't have the sweets, what is this! Think I'm 3 years old kid ar! (Kidding). Anyway I'm so so touched by her action.. Although is a small gift (Indeed small and it's free.. LOL), I still feel the love of her (Aww.. not those BGR).
So everyone please make some actions to your loved ones, even a small action make their days brighter!!!
1 Comments:
Lolx. same here. Bought 1 big pack of snacks for my shop ppl today.
They finished it asap.
!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home