In a call!
Chatting with friends are quite fun actually, especially closed friends! There's definitely crap like hell! Laughter fills up the room, and my family will think I'm mad.. LOL
"Hotdog tied to a bike", "Put yourself in a box as present" and more.. which I cant say else I will be killed by ****** (LOL)..
It's so funny! Love it every seconds when chatting with a same frequency pal on a phone. Let's admit it is hard to get to know a similar thinking person on this Earth, so please do treasure when you found one!
I'm lovin it~
"Hotdog tied to a bike", "Put yourself in a box as present" and more.. which I cant say else I will be killed by ****** (LOL)..
It's so funny! Love it every seconds when chatting with a same frequency pal on a phone. Let's admit it is hard to get to know a similar thinking person on this Earth, so please do treasure when you found one!
I'm lovin it~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home