Saturday, August 18, 2007

*NS Memories*

Soon to be 1 year since my ORD! Time do pass very fast..

Still remember the time when I just become botak (Argh! HAHA..). The courses:-

BMT
Although the trainings were tough (Cause we are new, weak soldiers), we still made the training fun (Of cause in our own way.. LOL). Eg Sing songs during at night of the outfield (Kena scolded by our PS.. LOL), standby area in Hip-Hop clothing style (Funny!) etc.

BSLC & ASLC
These are the courses which make me fitter and a good commander. Went through SHITS, almost everytime kena "tekan" (Sgts make used of their rank).

Unit
At first, I had the impression of Unit was it's boring not fun.. But it was WRONG, totally wrong! It was another good experience of army! Did went through everything like BMT, AMT etc.. And finally had a section of 6 fancastic boys-to-men under me! They really good at "Garanging" and "Chaokenging" (LOL!), learn from who? Of cause their commander who is ME! Haha! Opp! Lastly, they do made me PROUD..

You may start to think why I'm blogging this all of the sudden? It is because I had an nightmare about ARMY! Bloody hell! Made me wake up in the middle of the night.. LOL.. But is true that NS make you a better man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home