881 The Movie
Went to watch this local movie, to be frank it did some impacts on me! Especially their costumes LOL..
Thoughout the whole movie, there's lot of hokkien songs! Those oldies which were very popular during the 80s I guess. And they did attract a lot of elderly people to step into the cinema (Woohoo! Cool!). The theme "一人一半" melody still spinning in my mind till now, pretty nice (Thumb up for this song).
The introduction of the characters for "Payaya Sisters" were damn funny! And there was this part where both gals actually used the songs title to express themselves, it did leave an impression Haha..
Of cause there's some sadden moments.. Super touching, almost made my tears out but I did managed to control it HAHA..
Overall this movie is superb!
Thoughout the whole movie, there's lot of hokkien songs! Those oldies which were very popular during the 80s I guess. And they did attract a lot of elderly people to step into the cinema (Woohoo! Cool!). The theme "一人一半" melody still spinning in my mind till now, pretty nice (Thumb up for this song).
The introduction of the characters for "Payaya Sisters" were damn funny! And there was this part where both gals actually used the songs title to express themselves, it did leave an impression Haha..
Of cause there's some sadden moments.. Super touching, almost made my tears out but I did managed to control it HAHA..
Overall this movie is superb!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home