Christmas Week
Ho ho ho! Merry X'mas Everyone... Year 2007 seems to pass by very fast, almost the end of December soon. Gotta work harder for Year 2008, too many things for me to achieve (Too many! HAHA!) I'm so ambitious! Anyway below are my celebration for X'mas 07, I tell you IT WAS SUPERB:-
211207
This day was the start to work from home. Whee..
Due to half-day and we were been told to prepare a dish for our company dinner. I woke up quite early in order to prepare my dish, egg mayo. Yes! I did a dish and it's edible!

There were turkey, salad, corns, desserts! Super fillings!
And this is my boss's dog, Cookie..

221207
Nothing much for this day except I went to chalet for BBQ. Enjoying every moment as I did chat up with my relatives..
231207
My cousin's ROM! Congrats!
Around 1.30pm, I went off to my poly's BBQ at ECP! It rains heavily! Argh! Spoiler! Had a great time with them! Gossips, catch up with one another's life! Time passes really fast! Friends forever peeps! Love all of you!
Went back to e chalet! And you know what! Got drunk by my cousin's father-in-law, he give me half a cup of XO solid! Argh! High sia.. In the end, I still need to help him to carry some stuffs to the main road to send him off by cab. LOL.. I had a good sleep though..
241207
Got up at 7am as I need to come back home by 9.30am. Work from home, need to be online.. Still abit high..
Went back to ex-company during lunchtime! It's a gathering! We had KFC feast! Let me present our exchange gifts:

After eaten so much food, I went back to my office for a swim and tan! The water was so cold(OMG! But there's very few people.) Did some of my work in the office. Relaxing~
For dinner, I went to my bestie's house for steamboat. Her great cooking did all the job. Nice dinner! We did chat and keep "suan-ing" each other. Both of us totally agreed that this year X'mas was kind of Q~U~I~E~T...
251207
Had lunch with my bestie's family at Kovan! Did request for bestie's mom homemade chili. It accompanied with a bottle of brew tea! Best offer.. LOL!
Took this bus home, my 1st time:

Isn't it nice? I was like so impressed and excited about it! OK, I'm crazy..
Dinner was at Katong Hong Kong Cafe, followed by Munchy Donuts..

I love Choc-Banana Donut! The taste.. Irresistible!
Lastly, Happy Boxing Day Babes & Dudes! Seriously love every single of you who have/had stepped into my life in one or other way. Peace out~
211207
This day was the start to work from home. Whee..
Due to half-day and we were been told to prepare a dish for our company dinner. I woke up quite early in order to prepare my dish, egg mayo. Yes! I did a dish and it's edible!

There were turkey, salad, corns, desserts! Super fillings!
And this is my boss's dog, Cookie..

221207
Nothing much for this day except I went to chalet for BBQ. Enjoying every moment as I did chat up with my relatives..
231207
My cousin's ROM! Congrats!
Around 1.30pm, I went off to my poly's BBQ at ECP! It rains heavily! Argh! Spoiler! Had a great time with them! Gossips, catch up with one another's life! Time passes really fast! Friends forever peeps! Love all of you!
Went back to e chalet! And you know what! Got drunk by my cousin's father-in-law, he give me half a cup of XO solid! Argh! High sia.. In the end, I still need to help him to carry some stuffs to the main road to send him off by cab. LOL.. I had a good sleep though..
241207
Got up at 7am as I need to come back home by 9.30am. Work from home, need to be online.. Still abit high..
Went back to ex-company during lunchtime! It's a gathering! We had KFC feast! Let me present our exchange gifts:

After eaten so much food, I went back to my office for a swim and tan! The water was so cold(OMG! But there's very few people.) Did some of my work in the office. Relaxing~
For dinner, I went to my bestie's house for steamboat. Her great cooking did all the job. Nice dinner! We did chat and keep "suan-ing" each other. Both of us totally agreed that this year X'mas was kind of Q~U~I~E~T...
251207
Had lunch with my bestie's family at Kovan! Did request for bestie's mom homemade chili. It accompanied with a bottle of brew tea! Best offer.. LOL!
Took this bus home, my 1st time:

Isn't it nice? I was like so impressed and excited about it! OK, I'm crazy..
Dinner was at Katong Hong Kong Cafe, followed by Munchy Donuts..

I love Choc-Banana Donut! The taste.. Irresistible!
Lastly, Happy Boxing Day Babes & Dudes! Seriously love every single of you who have/had stepped into my life in one or other way. Peace out~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home