Sunday, December 2, 2007

Upcoming Busy Schedule

I guess you guys have figure out what I'm going to blog from the topic (Ha ha!). That's right! Pretty tight schedule for this month as it's the end of 2007!

Oh my GOD! Year 2007 seems to pass kind of fast for me! Anyway, this month I need to finish up on hand projects! But there's too much for me to handle, hopefully there's a new colleague who will be under me soon (*Evil giggle*). Don't be surprise if a so-called "Mr nice guy" has change, been through ups and downs which had made me grown up alittle.

Other than works, I still have gatherings and celebrations to attend! Bankrupt, you will be the main actor for this month of mine! Sob Sob.. LOL!

Lastly, I will like to say:-

"Sugarbabes - About You Now" ROCKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home