Early Sunday
Yawn! My alarm ran off at 7AM in the morning. Today was my first time to wake up so early after my NS life, almost don't feel like waking up but I still dragged myself up to start preparing for my training at 8.30AM.
Have two bruises on my left arm, a memorial training experience today. Haha.. Got home around 3.30PM and slept till 7PM (Can you believe this is how tired I am). I was surprised too.
There will be more 7AM waking up to come.. Argh! Good-bye my lovely sunday sleep..
Signing off to do my work now..
Have two bruises on my left arm, a memorial training experience today. Haha.. Got home around 3.30PM and slept till 7PM (Can you believe this is how tired I am). I was surprised too.
There will be more 7AM waking up to come.. Argh! Good-bye my lovely sunday sleep..
Signing off to do my work now..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home