Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fantastic Friday (FF)

I hereby to announce 110408 as Will's Good Friday in Year 08 (LOL). It was one of my happening days ever, it rocks totally!

Firstly, I got to drive my Creative Director's car from Office to Alexander Ikea during lunchtime. Ya, was with the owner and 2 other colleagues. Although they said they were pretty confident with my driving skill, I was like so nervous and almost pee-ed in my pants.. Haha.. Ok! Not to that extent. But I'm really scared (Please forgive this new driver). To the people out there: Not to worry, I promise I will build up my confidence for this. I can guarantee you will reach your destination.

Next was the completion of one of my projects. The deadline was yesterday (3-4 days period). Just think of the stress I went through, I must admit it was unbearable. But with the love and care from you (Yes! It's you! Stop thinking who is the person! It's You the reader!), I can feel I can conquer the world!

Lastly, I went to party till 2am with my boss and colleagues after work. We went to the following places:-

B-one
We went down for the FHM event, Girl-Next-Door Contest. The contestants weren't that pretty at all I think (My boss agreed too. This can prove that FHM standard has drop). And the crowd wasn't that happening, thus we went to other place.

WineBar
There's quite afew eye-candies. The crowd here was good but the music was such a turn off (BORING). I met my army friend (He is a clubber since NS), did some chatting and I need to went off. Great to see him doing so good.. Let's work hard for our future, mate!

ThePumpRoom
For those who know me very well, I seldom drink beer but this place serve one of the nicest house beers in Singapore. The taste is superb, slightly sweet (I just loved it)! Gotta try it if you go there.. And I was being introduced to my boss's friends over here, ya socialize..

The music wasn't that bad but we got to go off earlier as my boss was tired and I have training the next day. Bye ThePumpRoom..

Esplanade Makan Sutra
We had our supper before heading back to our nests. I ordered oyster ommettle since my lady boss recommended. It was really nice. Here shall be another place for nice foods in my delicious list. Hehe..

Since I didn't drink that much, I was able to reach home safely. It turned out to be a beautiful night.. Big smile on the writer's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home