Mummy, where are YOU!?
My mum went to Malaysia on 2nd of April till now and I'm missing her like CRAZY la.. Mummy, where are you?
No worries people. She just went to Malaysia for holidays, probably 2 weeks. Sigh! And I need to do ALL the house-chores by myself for 2 weeks (AKA No-Pay Marie). No more home-cooked food from mummy! Argh, this lead to more expenses for this month (Sob Sob).
If you wonder why I don't cook myself, I'm just too lazy after L~O~N~G WORKING hours on weekdays and on weekends I have my trainings... That's why! I don't mind you cook my portion and leave it at my doorstep (LOL). Remember to tell me in advance if you are cooking for me ya. Thanks a million!!
This blog will go through a new upgrade, so stay tuned..
No worries people. She just went to Malaysia for holidays, probably 2 weeks. Sigh! And I need to do ALL the house-chores by myself for 2 weeks (AKA No-Pay Marie). No more home-cooked food from mummy! Argh, this lead to more expenses for this month (Sob Sob).
If you wonder why I don't cook myself, I'm just too lazy after L~O~N~G WORKING hours on weekdays and on weekends I have my trainings... That's why! I don't mind you cook my portion and leave it at my doorstep (LOL). Remember to tell me in advance if you are cooking for me ya. Thanks a million!!
This blog will go through a new upgrade, so stay tuned..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home