Endurance Test
Today was my endurance test! It was HELL, you will never imagine what those stupid weights had done to my arms! Aaahhhh...
8 stations, 2 sets of 50 reps per station (there was 1 station with only 30 reps, 1 of the easiest though). And did I mention it is non-stop? Yes, it was non-stop. You didn't see WRONG! You must complete the test without resting in between. At about 1 quarter, I couldn't feel my arms anymore and you know what? The surrounding seems to be silent, not even a single sound you could hear except my own breathing plus heartbeats.. So scary la~
There's alway an end to whatever journey! That is what I been believing! A rainbow after the rain! So beautiful can. Although it's over, it will definitely leave some good memories in my heart.. Training is NEVER been easy!
8 stations, 2 sets of 50 reps per station (there was 1 station with only 30 reps, 1 of the easiest though). And did I mention it is non-stop? Yes, it was non-stop. You didn't see WRONG! You must complete the test without resting in between. At about 1 quarter, I couldn't feel my arms anymore and you know what? The surrounding seems to be silent, not even a single sound you could hear except my own breathing plus heartbeats.. So scary la~
There's alway an end to whatever journey! That is what I been believing! A rainbow after the rain! So beautiful can. Although it's over, it will definitely leave some good memories in my heart.. Training is NEVER been easy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home