Gaming
Ho ho.. today I just re-install my Counter-Strike on my reformatted comp. And I did play a few games before going to my hardcore training (You won't want to know the outcome, it sucks!).
It shows that my skills have drop to zero. I feel like a noob in the game la.. Sian! In the past, I was like a pretty good shooter (Not a pro though) but now.. Sigh~ So embarrassing, no face le..
Anyway I will try my best to get back my skills or do even better, you wait.. I definitely show what I am made of!
It shows that my skills have drop to zero. I feel like a noob in the game la.. Sian! In the past, I was like a pretty good shooter (Not a pro though) but now.. Sigh~ So embarrassing, no face le..
Anyway I will try my best to get back my skills or do even better, you wait.. I definitely show what I am made of!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home