Disgrace?
Got this SMS which I believe have sent to most teammates:
"This..... Please come down for training on tml and sunday AS WELL AS the remaining two land trainings next week. If there is any work commitment, please rearrange timing with other colleagues. The reason is simple: our team needs to train together and strategize our race plan urgently. Do not think it that we can achieve result without any training. The only result our team will get is disgrace to ***** and other teams' hardwork. Thanks."
Instead of encouraging the teammates, he used the word 'disgrace' to pull the morale down. Thanks moron! (Sorry being bitchy!)
If there is any work commitment, how could we rearrange timing with other colleagues? Is our works, not theirs! Unless you want to see us being sack by our management. If that's what you want, I got nothing to say.
I just couldn't believe this moron did this! Neither committee nor leader, what the heck he was thinking! Even he got the rights, he should rephrase the above SMS... He should be the one who disgraces the whole team for making such a stupid act before the race.
I got to admit the word 'disgrace' really make an impact on me. If he didn't use this word, I don't think I will get fed up over it. Too bad moron, you're about to go into my banned list..
"This..... Please come down for training on tml and sunday AS WELL AS the remaining two land trainings next week. If there is any work commitment, please rearrange timing with other colleagues. The reason is simple: our team needs to train together and strategize our race plan urgently. Do not think it that we can achieve result without any training. The only result our team will get is disgrace to ***** and other teams' hardwork. Thanks."
Instead of encouraging the teammates, he used the word 'disgrace' to pull the morale down. Thanks moron! (Sorry being bitchy!)
If there is any work commitment, how could we rearrange timing with other colleagues? Is our works, not theirs! Unless you want to see us being sack by our management. If that's what you want, I got nothing to say.
I just couldn't believe this moron did this! Neither committee nor leader, what the heck he was thinking! Even he got the rights, he should rephrase the above SMS... He should be the one who disgraces the whole team for making such a stupid act before the race.
I got to admit the word 'disgrace' really make an impact on me. If he didn't use this word, I don't think I will get fed up over it. Too bad moron, you're about to go into my banned list..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home