Moments
Let me present you the Kent Ridge Park breath-taking night views:


I know they are quite blur, taken from my HP. What can you expect! So you guys just got to wait till I get my Digital Cam ya! Tell you a secret which is it's damn romantic, just sitting there and look at the spectacular view with your loved one *Will starts to imagine* Aww...
Back to topic. Before reaching this beautiful park, there was this legendary 99 bends! It's super thrilling can~ I doubt there were 99 bends but most bends were killers with blindspots which will cause accident. "Please drive safely" strike into my mind while we were driving past. You can call me timid rat or whatever! I just don't want to die so young with full of regrets. I still have goals to accomplish .. for my family, myself and of course my loved one!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pasta Fight

Hooked! Restaurant Fried Linguine

Will's Claypot Noodle with Pasta Sauce
Fried Linguine was the food I had when I attended my friend's Birthday Dinner (Was like so far away la! East to West(Bukit Timah)! Please choose a nearer place next time ya.) It tastes damn nice with own-made Otah! As for Claypot Noodle, that was the dinner I cooked for my cousin and myself because I'm too lazy to walk out to buy my dinner and I feel like cooking suddenly (Haha!).
Which one will you choose? (Pick mine please! Please..)


I know they are quite blur, taken from my HP. What can you expect! So you guys just got to wait till I get my Digital Cam ya! Tell you a secret which is it's damn romantic, just sitting there and look at the spectacular view with your loved one *Will starts to imagine* Aww...
Back to topic. Before reaching this beautiful park, there was this legendary 99 bends! It's super thrilling can~ I doubt there were 99 bends but most bends were killers with blindspots which will cause accident. "Please drive safely" strike into my mind while we were driving past. You can call me timid rat or whatever! I just don't want to die so young with full of regrets. I still have goals to accomplish .. for my family, myself and of course my loved one!


Fried Linguine was the food I had when I attended my friend's Birthday Dinner (Was like so far away la! East to West(Bukit Timah)! Please choose a nearer place next time ya.) It tastes damn nice with own-made Otah! As for Claypot Noodle, that was the dinner I cooked for my cousin and myself because I'm too lazy to walk out to buy my dinner and I feel like cooking suddenly (Haha!).
Which one will you choose? (Pick mine please! Please..)
2 Comments:
i hope a can conquer the "gao zup gao wan" one day! oh and the fried linguine and ur claypot noodle look a bit different uh *apologetic shrug* I would love to try the linguine really but, of cos i will "ting" my BROTHER larh. Can i have some of the claypoot noodle? *blink blink eyes*
previous comment: i hope i* can conquer
thanks~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home