Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year 09

Wow! It's been 5 days since Chinese New Year. It have been a long holiday for me as I just start to work today whereas others already started to work on wednesday or yesterday. Work was busy like hell... Let's don't go there.

Anyway let me recap what had happen during one of the days:
Our company had an early reunion dinner which held at Balestier Boon Tong Kee. The meal was great but we didn't eat their famous chicken (Cause my boss ordered the package which not included that). Sigh! Such a waste!


Oh ya! A funny toilet encounter in the outlet. Below were 2 notices I saw when I was peeing. I almost "fainted"...


For those who don't understand chinese:
1. Before 40 years old, you destroy your body. After 40 years old, your body destroy you.

2. This thing isn't as great as what you think, please step in closer, thank you.

I seriously don't understand why they must put this in the toilet la.. Anyway they brighten my day although the day was already good enough. LOL~

We spend almost 2 hours over there just for lunch. When we were back in office, I was slacking all the way till knock off. What a day for me! Haha...

Lastly, I want more ANG BAOs please! Happy "Nui" Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home