Boring Dream
It's Sunday AGAIN! And I will be back to training in another few hours time. When come to think about it, I don't know whether I had make the right choice cause the training was kind of boring. All the lectures are so dry. So much things to remember and can't make any mistake during any procedures. My head going to burst pretty soon...
Other than these complaints, what can I do! Who to blame? Myself. However this is my dream, thus no matter how hard is this or how long will it take me to complete, I will definitely put my 101% into it.
This dream gonna come true!!!
Other than these complaints, what can I do! Who to blame? Myself. However this is my dream, thus no matter how hard is this or how long will it take me to complete, I will definitely put my 101% into it.
This dream gonna come true!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home