Different Type of Personality
I always thought that handling different type of personality is difficult and I was right.
Out in this Earth, there are attention seekers, neutral and quiet ones etc. For me, I just can't stand those attention seekers who are actually bullies to gain attentions from others. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves feel more important. When they pick on someone else, it can make them feel big and powerful.
They may have thought that bullying would make them popular but they don't get my respect at all and I just think of them as trouble-making losers.
Lastly, they will not get my X'mas cards forever. LOL!
Out in this Earth, there are attention seekers, neutral and quiet ones etc. For me, I just can't stand those attention seekers who are actually bullies to gain attentions from others. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves feel more important. When they pick on someone else, it can make them feel big and powerful.
They may have thought that bullying would make them popular but they don't get my respect at all and I just think of them as trouble-making losers.
Lastly, they will not get my X'mas cards forever. LOL!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home