My farewell speech
On the 7 Nov 2010 was my last shift with my currently team. Time really fly! Been 6 months with them and it came to an end. The feeling was good always. Thank you guys for stepping into my life and filled it with colours like never before. You guys are a brunch of Mr and Ms nice! LOL. I will NEVER forget you all!
Below is my speech to them:
"Firstly I can say that I'm lucky to be in this team A. I'm thankful and glad to have such a group of fantastic teammates during my stay here. With all the jokes and teases, my shift was always filled with laughter. I really enjoyed my stay. Secondly I will like to thank team leader, asst team leader, my mentor and of course my fellow colleagues for their patience and guidance. From a fresh raw egg to what asst team leader call me now a half boiled egg. I do understand that I still have a distance to becoming a hard boiled egg, I will still persevere and keep learning from my mistakes. With 2 memorable 'M' cases within 6 months, it did change me in a way or another in life. Of course there are more than these 2 learning lessons, I will definitely keep all the good ones with me wherever I go. Last but not least I'm proud to be a part of this team A and I will be always be one.. Thank you."
Below is my speech to them:
"Firstly I can say that I'm lucky to be in this team A. I'm thankful and glad to have such a group of fantastic teammates during my stay here. With all the jokes and teases, my shift was always filled with laughter. I really enjoyed my stay. Secondly I will like to thank team leader, asst team leader, my mentor and of course my fellow colleagues for their patience and guidance. From a fresh raw egg to what asst team leader call me now a half boiled egg. I do understand that I still have a distance to becoming a hard boiled egg, I will still persevere and keep learning from my mistakes. With 2 memorable 'M' cases within 6 months, it did change me in a way or another in life. Of course there are more than these 2 learning lessons, I will definitely keep all the good ones with me wherever I go. Last but not least I'm proud to be a part of this team A and I will be always be one.. Thank you."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home