My First Flea Market
On 9/1/2011, I did my first flea market. It was FUN!
I woke up at about 6.30am to prepare and started to move out to the place where my "shop" was. With me, there were a rack, a table, clothes and bags.
My "shop":


That day, my earning was about $50. For first timer, I think I did quite a good job. LOL.. And I will be going for my second flea market on 23/1/2011. Hope can earn more for my hong kong trip.. *Pray hard*
I woke up at about 6.30am to prepare and started to move out to the place where my "shop" was. With me, there were a rack, a table, clothes and bags.
My "shop":
That day, my earning was about $50. For first timer, I think I did quite a good job. LOL.. And I will be going for my second flea market on 23/1/2011. Hope can earn more for my hong kong trip.. *Pray hard*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home